Non-presented abstracts will not be published in the congress book
- Three Poster Sessions will be held at the symposium, and these sessions will last for half day
- Posters have to be presented by at least one of the authors at the indicated time as poster sessions in the Symposium Programme.
- Presenters should check the symposium program to learn the presentation time and place (poster board number)
- Posters should be brought to the congress by the presenters. Please do not mail them to the Symposium Secretariat.
- The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions.
Instructions for the preparation of Posters
- Poster Board size: 50 cm wide x 70 cm high (portraitstyle)
- Please ensure that the poster does not exceed the stated size.
- Each poster should include the title of the poster and full names of all authors, the affiliations of authors, their addresses and emails. Allocate top part of the poster for these information as stated on the submitted abstracts.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be big enough to be read from a distance of one meter.
- Double-sided tape will be available to hang posters in the poster area.
- You can download a sample poster by clicking the link below. Sample Poster.pdf
This example of poster has been prepared in order to participant have an idea about the poster view(especially for font size) , design of the posters belongs to presenters
Click here to download the Symposium Logo (high resolition) in order to put your poster or oral presentations.